Baked in a Pie

Sing a Song of Sixpence.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Who I am.

I'm a mom.
I bake.

I like easy recipes when I'm busy and tired, I like hard recipes when I'm not as busy and not as tired.
I love shortcuts and tricks more, though.

I love butter laden, sugar crusted, buttermilk drenched, herbed, rubbed, marinated, salty, deep fried, golden flakey, delicately fluffy, intricate, rustic, loaded with berries, simple, divine, luscious, sticky, honey covered, whole-milk sodden, thick iced, sweet glazed, frozen, baked but most importantly unhealthy recipes best.

If I find something healthy and I like it, well... We'll see. But don't get your hopes up.

I'll share everything I know and everything I'm learning.

Let's get cooking.

-s.


Sing a song of sixpence,
A pocket full of rye;
Four and twenty blackbirds
Baked in a pie.

When the pies was opened,
The birds began to sing;
Was not that a dainty dish
To set before the king?

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, hi. ~:) My name is Toni and I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate you posting these recipes!!! I love to bake and I'm from Southern Cali AND I can't do without my chocolate either. *sigh*

Do you mind if I copy and paste a few recipes from you page so I can try them?

Take Care, Toni :)

My e-mail Web site address is http://www.tagworld.com/AntoniaStar and my e-mail address is teddywoop@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you before Christmas! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home