Baked in a Pie

Sing a Song of Sixpence.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Curiosity

I have a confession, I have an airbake pan.
Well, that's not the confession, everyone knows that.
The confession is that I left cake sit in the pan for well over 2 weeks before cleaning it.
Yeah, that's gross and the mold was really rather interesting.
But the truly interesting thing is where the mold was it ate holes into my pan.
HOLES.
IT ATE MY PAN.
Little bitty pin marks all over my pan.
Some are larger than others but most are pinholed all over the bottom and sides.

I'm not sure if I should be scared or empirically observant.

Metal eating mold is floating around my house.
Maybe it's just the type of metal.
Maybe it can't eat all metals.

It shouldn't be eating ANY METAL.

Agh.

Never will I be slack in the cleaning pan department again.
I promise.
I won't have any pans left.

-s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home